London Brick Candle - Smoked Coal
scented candle with smoky notes
Coal was brought to King's Cross by train and dropped into horse-drawn carts. It was distributed across London to fire industry and warm the homes. Our smoked coal candle reflects this industrial past which can be seen on the historic brick.
Dimensions: 110mm x 50mm x 70mm
Burn time: 40 hours
Made in London
Instructions for use:
- Always place the candle on heat-resistant surfaces.
- Do not light the candle in rooms with children or pets.
- Always keep the lit candle in a vertical position so that the wax burns evenly. When you snuff it out, allow the wax to cool before using it again.
- Keep the wick cut to 6 mm above the wax for optimum burning.
- Keep the wax clear of residue.
- Always keep the candle away from curtains, ventilation and air vents.
- Snuff out the candle after four hours of uninterrupted use and never leave it burning unattended in a room.