London Brick Candle - Fired Clay
scented candle with a warm spice
It is local geology that helped create the red bricks of Hampstead Heath. Here lay clay, rich in iron and the perfect blend of silt and sand for brick-making. This warm-scented candle echoes the red London bricks fired from iron-rich earth.
Dimensions: 110mm x 50mm x 70mm
Burn time: 40 hours
Made in London
Instructions for use:
- Always place the candle on heat-resistant surfaces.
- Do not light the candle in rooms with children or pets.
- Always keep the lit candle in a vertical position so that the wax burns evenly. When you snuff it out, allow the wax to cool before using it again.
- Keep the wick cut to 6 mm above the wax for optimum burning.
- Keep the wax clear of residue.
- Always keep the candle away from curtains, ventilation and air vents.
- Snuff out the candle after four hours of uninterrupted use and never leave it burning unattended in a room.