London Brick Candle - Thames Drift
fresh sea salt scented candle
The Thames sailing barges, that drifted upriver on the incoming tide, were laden with bricks to build Victorian London. The outward tide returned the barges with waste and fire ash which was then used for the brick making process. This sea-salt scented candle captures the essence of the tidal River Thames, the river that brought prosperity to the city.
Dimensions: 110mm x 50mm x 70mm
Burn time: 40 hours
Made in London
Instructions for use:
- Always place the candle on heat-resistant surfaces.
- Do not light the candle in rooms with children or pets.
- Always keep the lit candle in a vertical position so that the wax burns evenly. When you snuff it out, allow the wax to cool before using it again.
- Keep the wick cut to 6 mm above the wax for optimum burning.
- Keep the wax clear of residue.
- Always keep the candle away from curtains, ventilation and air vents.
- Snuff out the candle after four hours of uninterrupted use and never leave it burning unattended in a room.